Saturday, July 21, 2012

Important! READ :)

SO, I plan on starting my Fall line of clothing soon. I NEED YOUR HELP. If you want to buy my stuff, would you want to request a specific type of clothing or just let me make it all 'on my own'? If you told me what color/pattern you wanted, I could show pictures of some of the fabric available to me! I want to make my customers as happy as possible. :) I'd like to make floral skirts and vests/jackets and some tops! Tell me what you're interested in! VOTE to the left! :)
ANOTHER point I need to bring up is about an AGP Meet-up. I don't know if I can do one this Summer, but it's still undecided. BUT it's likely I'll be going in the Fall like I've been doing for past couple years. :) I'd love to meet you guys! So I'll put another poll (YES, another!) seeing if you think you'd be able to go in the Fall to the AGP Chicago. :)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Well,I think all on your own,but people can request "custom" things

    ReplyDelete