Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekend! C:

I have been waiting for this weekend for so long! Well, technically just since Monday.
Oh! So, I WAS going to enter AGDA12's 80's contest until I realized at 2:30 this morning that the due date was at midnight. I'll still do something similar though. I put a lot of work into getting prepared for that AGMV!
I can't wait for Winter Break to begin! I want to start sewing again! Then I can sell some of it to all of you (through Etsy I think). Get excited! ;)
Sorry for the lack of videos. I've been preparing for that AGMV for the past 3-4 weeks. Not that I would've been making videos instead... I have to be really excited to do a stopmotion to make it happen.

STILL catching up on videos!! I have sooo many backed up still! :'C

No comments:

Post a Comment