Sunday, February 26, 2012

A fresh start!

This week is new- and I'm going to make it a great one. I'm going to get all my homework done before 1:00 am, I'm going to do my best in dance, and I'm going to make, edit & upload a video! I'm determined to manage all of this! AGTube has inspired me somehow today. The videos I've seen just make me want to do better. All of you do your homework, get decent grades, hang out with friends, make videos, and most importantly get sleep! I'm going to model the perfect AGTuber this week! Every night of this week, when I finish my homework and before I watch videos or check my inbox, I'm going to type a post! The more you guys comment, the more I'll be inspired with the routine! :) I really want to try this out to see if it works. :)
(Sorry if this wasn't very interesting for you to read :P)

2 comments:

  1. Ppphhhtttt, goody two shoes.....

    lol, jk, YAY! i love your videos!!! And your good-studentness rubbed of on me, i got like all As and B+, and I am doing my hw early like a good little chicken :)

    Jk, IMA GANGSTA, NOT A STINKIN CHICKEN! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. You tots just made my day- actually my week! XD
    Well, lol, I'm glad you're doing so well! Hahahahaha a good little chicken.... XD
    Go GANGSTAS! Whoot whoot!

    ReplyDelete