Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1 Year Anniversary!

So, on June 8th, I'll have been on YouTube for an entire YEAR! For some of you, that's not a lot, but it is for me. :) There will be a video up soon that corresponds to that subject. Ok- so I have mentioned this before, but I am doing a Summer series-type thing. ;) It won't be up for a bit because I have yet to film the episodes! Hence, a SUMMER series. XD I'll try to do 2 this weekend and hopefully I can have this started in a few weeks! That may seem a while, but I'll hopefully be doing other videos in between! :D Just so everyone knows, there probably won't be opening videos this summer! I am saving up for two new dolls that I plan to buy on my Fall trip to the AGP! Which reminds me- I hope to go to the AGP this Summer for a meet-up! Unnormalgirll and I hope to meet at the AGP Chicago! There will be more information on that subject later (but hopefully soon!). Thanks for reading, as always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment