Friday, May 11, 2012

Combo video?!

I'm going to be making a combination of two types of videos (most likely this weekend)! I'm not going to share which two kinds, but I think almost every sub-er will enjoy it! I hope so anyway! And it's pretty cool because I don't think anyone else on AGTube has done it before! I could most certainly be wrong, though. Please let me know if someone has so I don't "take credit" for it. P.S.- Mini dolls do NOT count! This is different! (it will make sense) As for homework, I had a 7 page paper due today so I have been ridiculously busy! Please don't unsubscribe just because 2 weeks go by where I don't post a video. I don't believe I've gone 3 weeks without uploading! :) BTW- I thank my 146 sub-ers! The sooner I reach 150, the sooner my (hopefully epic) new 'series' will begin! If you didn't know, my goal is 150 sub-ers by the end of May. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment